In case you haven't heard, the consumer co-op advertising program for fall and spring is now open. Full details about the placements and deadlines can be found here.
The Co-op advertising program aims to:
• Raise awareness of Oklahoma as a vacation/getaway destination.
• Provide industry partners an opportunity to utilize top media brands and benefit from OTRD negotiations.
• Establish a larger, more impactful presence than could be achieved by any one partner alone.
• Bring a deeper level of multi-media mix to all partners’ advertising plans.
• Proven to increase awareness and conversion.
• Generate leads and responses as the measurement of success.
Changes to Strategy from FY09:
• New for 2010 is more emphasis in the fall, with the traditional magazine co-op program and a fall newspaper insert.
• Also new is a Winter Texan strategy designed to keep them in Oklahoma longer as they pass through our state.
• Online advertising with consumer magazine brands (e.g., Southern Living and Midwest Living), will be made available to partners who request it, and will be negotiated as part of the overall online co-op program but it is not bundled in with a multi-platform program, it’s an à la carte approach for those who want a deeper mix.
Deadlines are quickly approaching, so please contact Barbara Johnston or Ashley Wilson at Ackerman McQueen with questions or to participate. (405)843-7777